The Equihandee Freedom has been created for children with Autism/Sensory Needs or if you just fancy a little more cushioning.
The Freedom is fully adjustable and fits a 4 year old up to a 12 year old and comes in a very stylish red.
The Equihandee Freedom is manufactured in the UK and weight tested to ensure your safety.
The Equihandee Freedom enables you to hold your child safely without being a contortionist, it also removes the need to for a ‘second helper’ whilst you lead the pony and hold your child.
Fitting instructions for the Equihandee Freedom
- Lengthen each strap at the front by tilting the 2 front buckles outwards and pull
- Slip the harness over each shoulder like a vest
- Wrap the Neoprene Jacket around the body to fit snuggly
- Clip both front buckles together ensuring they make a clicking sound
- Hold the buckle in one hand and pull the end of the strap by the buckle to tighten snug to your body, repeat with second buckle
- Make sure the loose ends of the straps are tucked into the strap retainers.
***Please be advised that we are unable to ship this product to the USA or Canada***
Brand : Equihandee
Weight : 0.9kg